Do you have a young child that isn't quite old enough for regular classes yet?
Do they show an interest in dance already? Or are tumbling all over your house?
We've got brand new classes for our youngest children!
Please take note of the information below.
Dance with Me
This program is for you and your child.
An adult 18 years and older participates with the child to learn basic dance moves.
Fee is charged only for the child.
This class will focus on stretching, flexibility, hand-eye coordination and basic ballet skills.
This class will focus on stretching, flexibility, strengthening and fun!
For all of the above classes:
- Children must be old enough to walk, have basic communication skills and can follow simple directions.
- You choose either of the two morning classes. The same things will be taught both days.
- Parents are not allowed in the dance area until watching week except for the Dance with Me class. If you choose to leave the studio, please stay close by in case we need to reach you. For your peace of mind, our studio is set up so that parents sitting in the waiting area are able to hear everything in the dance area.
- Children in these classes do not have to be potty trained but teachers will not change diapers.
- A short, basic routine will be taught for each class to be performed in recital if you choose. Recital participation in these classes is not required.
- Class schedules are on the fall schedule page.
- You need to contact us before coming into these classes so we can get to know your child a bit first.