Hip Hop Team
BEING AT TRYOUTS DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPOT ON A TEAM.
- Students must be at least 8 years old (or turn 8 during the school year).
- Prior dance experience is not required (for hip hop team only)
- Be aware that dance team is a BIG commitment with time and extra expenses.
- Parents and students MUST read and sign the commitment form and waiver (links on the dance team info page).
- Both forms must be signed and returned to the studio BEFORE team lists are posted.
- An extra class in tumbling is highly encouraged as WE NEED TUMBLERS for this team!
- This team will go to competitions and will occur those extra expenses. All that information is the same as for the original dance teams and is on that page. Please read that page carefully before you commit.
Pricing is at two levels:
- Dance Team students: adding this team will add $15 to your tuition. Being a team member does not mean you'll automatically be added to this hip hop team. You must attend tryouts and be placed on the team.
- Recreational students: this team practice is an hour long and is billed at normal studio rates. So, if you are only on this team your charge would be $40/month for the hour. Additional classes would be billed at normal studio rates with the exception of tumbling. Tumbling would be added at $10 for the class.
all information contained on this site is @2022 Sara Kate's Dance Studio.